|URGENT CALL TO ACTION:
Sign the Petition to Keep Kratom Legal
and Submit Your Comments to the Ohio Board of Pharmacy
|Dear Kratom Warriors:
As many of you know, the Ohio Board of Pharmacy is considering a ban that would criminalize kratom. We have a short window to make our final push with the comment period closing tomorrow.
If you have not done so already, we are asking that you do two things to help us send a clear message to the Ohio Board of Pharmacy that they need to keep kratom legal:
1. SIGN THE PETITION THAT WE WILL BE DELIVERING TO THE BOARD OF PHARMACY
- Please take a minute and CO-SIGN THE PETITION that we will be sending to the Ohio Board of Pharmacy requesting they rescind their resolution on the proposed classification of kratom as a Schedule I controlled substance.
2. SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS TO THE OHIO BOARD OF PHARMACY ON WHY KRATOM SHOULD REMAIN LEGAL
- Please CLICK HERE to write an email to the Board and share your story about kratom
- As always, please be respectful and to the point
- If you are an Ohio resident, please identify yourself as such. While it’s important for them to hear from everyone, the emails from Ohio residents will carry extra significance
- Share with them your personal story about how kratom has helped you or a loved one
- If you don’t feel comfortable sharing a personal story, just ask them to “Follow the science on kratom and to please keep it legal”
I know that this is a lot to ask, BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE A FINAL PUSH.
What happens in Ohio will reverberate across the country.
Thank you for your support and willingness to help in the fight to protect kratom.